Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an annually updated presentation of Canada past and present. The contents in this volume are organized into sections dealing with *Canada's culture; *Geography; *people; *history (from New France to the constitutional debates in the late 20th century); *political system (including the constitution, monarchy, parliament, legal and court system, federalism and the provinces, provincial governments, parties and elections); *defense; *ecomy; *the future; and *a comprehensive bibliography. The combination of factual accuracy and up-to-date detail along with its informed projections make this an outstanding resource for researchers, practitioners in international development, media professionals, government officials, potential investors and students. Now in its 30th edition, the content is thorough yet perfect for a one-semester introductory course or general library reference. Available in both print and e-book formats and priced low to fit student and library budgets.
- Author BiographyWayne C. Thompson taught political science at the Virginia Military Institute and Washington and Lee University. He has authored or edited ten books and many articles on European government, history and political theory.
- Author(s)Wayne C. Thompson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleWorld Today (Stryker)
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement31st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.