All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on how leading foreign and Canadian thinkers and doers assess Canada's prospects in a world in which the US can become more pre-eminent and predominant.
- Author BiographyFen Hampson is Chancellor's Professor and director of The Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, Carleton University.Paul Heinbecker, former Canadian ambassador and permanent representative to the United Nations, is a Distinguished Fellow, In
- Author(s)Fen Osler Hampson,Paul Heinbecker
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.