CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a description of Canada's forests, their historical uses, and their condition. This title examines the ten forest regions of Canada, looking at how the human use of these forests has changed from the end of the last glacial period (10,000 years ago) onwards.
- Author(s)Ken Drushka
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2003
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content NoteBlack and white photographs, charts, maps
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.