CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Davey is both participant and witness in his provocative examination of the nature of literary power as a part of the nature of literary power as a part of general cultural and political relationships in contemporary and Anglophone Canada.</p>
- Author BiographyFrank Davey has been a poet, editor, small-magazine publisher, literary critic, and cultural critic in Canada since 1961. He is editor and co-founder of the influential poetry newsletter Tish (1961-63) and since 1965 editor of Open Letter , the Canadian journal of writing and theory. With Fred Wah in 1984, he founded SwiftCurrent , the worldas first online literary magazine, and operated it until 1990. His more than forty books include Louis Dudek and Raymond Souster (1980), The Abbotsford Guide to India (1986), Reading Canadian Reading (1988), Canadian Literary Power (1994), and Back to the War (2005).
- Author(s)Frank Davey
- PublisherNeWest Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1996
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWriter as Critic S.
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNeWest Press
- Content Note22cm
- Weight430 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.