Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionAll aboard for an exciting and informative ride. The new Canadian Rail Travel Guide is like having your own personal tour guide to ensure you get the most out of your time on Canada's scenic rail routes. This Conveniently-sized book is filled with essential information including: mile-by-mile descriptions of points of interest, locations of communities along the rail routes, route histories, overviews of destination attractions, contact information and addresses for arranging overnight accommodation, and more. Extensively researched, the Canadian Rail Travel Guide contains approximately 150 detailed colour maps and photographs of all the rail passenger routes across Canada. With a special section on everything you need to kw before you go, you won't want to plan a rail trip without it.
- Author BiographyDaryl Adair is one of Canada's most active passenger railway travelers. Through his Winnipeg-based Rail Travel Tours, he operates tours on many of Canada's passenger trains, providing interesting insider knowledge about the trains, the towns they pass through, and the local featured to be enjoyed in each community on the trip.
- Author(s)Daryl Adair
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationMarkham
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.