Canal House Cooking: Pronto: Volume 8 by Melissa Hamilton, Christopher Hirsheimer (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.07+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $18.00Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $30.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
- AU $15.24Trending at AU $15.56
About this product
- DescriptionFrom James Beard award-winning authors Christopher Hirsheimer and Melissa Hamilton, comes the newest volume in the beloved Canal House Cookingseries, Pronto! The delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes celebrate the practice of cooking Italian food, and the enjoyment of eating it. Using the best seasonal ingredients available, their recipes combine the rich tradition of Italian cooking with quick and easy execution. This instant classic includes recipes for dishes such as Pasta with Radicchio & Pancetta, Grilled Pizza with Raw Ripe Tomato Sauce, Chicken Alla Diavola, and Fig Gelato. Canal House Cooking has previously been featured for its inspiring recipes, friendly and kwledgeable voice, and drop-dead gorgeous photographs in a variety of publications including O, the Oprah Magazine, Bon Appetit, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal. Christopher and Melissa's daily blog, Canal House Cooks Lunch, has thousands of daily followers interested in what these two women have cooked up that day. This wide fan base will be pleased to see the release of this dynamic duo's newest cookbook with accessible and easy recipes for home cooks.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER HIRSHEIMER is a home cook, writer, award-winning photographer, and cofounder of Canal House, whose facets include a publishing venture, culinary and design studio, and an annual series of three seasonal cookbooks titled Canal House Cooking. Before starting Canal House in 2007 in Lambertville, NJ, Hirsheimer was one of the founders of Saveur, where she was executive editor. She cowrote the award-winning Saveur Cooks series and The San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers' Market Cookbook (Chronicle, 2006), and her photographs have appeared in more than fifty cookbooks by such notables as Colman Andrews, Lidia Bastianich, Deborah Madison, Mario Batali, Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, David Tanis, and Alice Waters; and in numerous magazines, including Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, InStyle, and Town & Country. MELISSA HAMILTON is a home cook, writer, painter, food stylist, and cofounder of Canal House. She previously worked at Saveur as test kitchen director, and was its food editor for many years. Hamilton also worked at Martha Stewart Living and Cook's Illustrated. She has developed and tested recipes and styled food for both magazines and cookbooks, including those by acclaimed chefs and cookbook authors Colman Andrews, Lidia Bastianich, John Besh, Deborah Madison, Jonathan Waxman, David Tanis, and Alice Waters. Christopher and Melissa currently collaborate on Canal House Cooking, for which they do all the writing, recipes, photography, design, and production. They are 2013 James Beard Foundation nominees for their cookbook, Canal House Cooks Every Day (Andrews McMeel, 2012) and for their Bon Appetit video series, The Seasonal Cooks , as well as 2013 IACP nominees for Photography and Food Styling. They also write a column for Bon Appetit, The Seasonal Cooks. To see more of what these two women are up to, visit their website, thecanalhouse.com.
- Author(s)Christopher Hirsheimer,Melissa Hamilton
- PublisherCanal House
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLambertville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanal House
- Out-of-print date15/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width172 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Flexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.