All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents state of the art of methods that can be useful for both basic and translational researchers to conduct chemoprevention preclinical studies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Cancer Chemoprevention: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1379
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight630 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited bySabrina Strano
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.