Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers an overview on the applications of microarray gene expression and copy number variation analyses to the various cancer types. Each chapter addresses a single disease with emphasis on how the gemic analyses have been or can be applied. Through this book, students, researchers and oncologists will obtain a comprehensive picture of what the first ten years of cancer gemics have revealed. Experts in the field describe, cancer by cancer, the progress made and its implications for diagsis, progsis and treatment of cancer. The deep impact on the clinics and the challenge for future translational research become evident.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byUlrich Pfeffer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.