All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionGreen tea is the most studied anti-cancer plant over the past 10 years, as more than 5,000 medical studies have been published on the health benefits of tea, with over 1,000 of those focusing on tea and cancer. The NIH stance on green tea is that research indicates it is possibly effective against several types of cancer, clogged arteries, osteoporosis and Parkinson's disease; likely effective in managing high cholesterol; and safe for adults who drink five cups a day. Maria's goal is simple: easily relate to you what she has learned about and experienced with how tea works to help your body's defences against cancer. Maria is t a medical professional, and statement in this book should be interpreted as direction or prescription, but through her explanations, she breaks down years of her research - her obsession after her own fight with cancer, how tea fights cancer and how you should be drinking it. While humorous in tone, Maria does t intend to make light of the serious research that forms the basis for the understanding. This book is intended to get you on a powerful five-cup a day tea steeping habit, which she passionately believes is one of the best ways to prevent this terrible disease.
- Author BiographyMaria Uspenski is the founder and CEO of The Tea Spot, a producer of craft tea blends and single-estate organic teas based in Colorado. An MIT mechanical engineer by trade, she is the innovative force listed on three U.S. patents for Steepware(r) inventions, which promote the ease of tea preparation. A cancer fighter, her message is simple and powerful tea in its freshest form is sustainable, renders exceptional flavor and has unmatched health benefits. She lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Maria Unspenski
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Note60 colour photographs
- Weight567 g
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.