All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionCancer-related fatigue (CrF) is increasingly recognized as a significant problem for patients with cancer at all stages, including those undergoing therapy and in remission. In fact, studies have shown that CrF causes patients more distress than pain, nausea, or vomiting and yet fatigue is still often undertreated and rarely studied. However, several new treatments such as are being investigated to determine the most effective ways to manage this debilitating symptom and improve patient quality of life. Cancer-Related Fatigue will provide a concise overview of this condition, with an evidence-based discussion of diagsis, treatment, and long-term management.
- Author BiographyDr Markus Horneber, Department of Oncology/Hematology, Klinikum Nuernberg, Germany. Dr Joachim Weis, Tumor Biology Centre, University of Freiburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Joachim Weis,Markus Horneber
- PublisherSpringer Healthcare
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer Healthcare
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 3 colour tables, biography
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.