All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past two decades, spectacular advances have been made in our understanding of the molecular genetics of cancer, leading to the pursuit of identifying genes that, when mutated, result in an increased susceptibility to the disease. In Cancer Susceptibility: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field bring together the most recent techlogical developments for identifying and screening cancer susceptibility genes. Divided into two clear sections, the book begins with gene identification, which updates and informs scientists working at identifying vel cancer susceptibility genes, while the second part deals with mutation screening techlogies that aid scientists and clinicians working to translate this kwledge into the clinic. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cancer Susceptibility: Methods and Protocols is a timely collection that seeks to provide researchers with the tools to predict and combat this terrible disease.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 653
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight845 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichelle Webb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.