All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionWhile cancer affects primarily the elderly, it also occurs in younger age groups, with different implications specifically relating to reproduction. Cancer can also occur during pregnancy itself. This brings together two diverse areas of medicine, encompassing the complexity of cancer and its varied biology and the equally challenging areas of fertility, conception and pregnancy. The 55th RCOG Study Group brought together a range of experts to examine these issues. This book presents the findings of the Study Group, with sections covering: * epidemiology, genetics and basic principles of chemotherapy and radiotherapy * fertility issues and paediatric cancers * gynaecological cancers and precancer * diagstic dilemmas * the placenta * n-gynaecological cancers * multidisciplinary care and service provision.
- Author BiographySean Kehoe works as a Consultant at Churchill Hospital and John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford. He currently serves on the RCOG Council (as Fellows' Representative South East) and Product Development Executive Committee (as Convenor of Study Groups). Eric Jauniaux is a Senior Lecturer at University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and, until recently, served on the BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Editorial Board. Pierre Martin-Hirsch is a Consultant at Royal Preston Hospital, and has served on the BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Editorial Board and the RCOG Scientific Advisory Committee. Philip Savage is a Consultant in Medical Oncology at the NHS at Charing Cross Hospital, London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRoyal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Study Group
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRCOG Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEric Jauniaux,Philip Savage,Pierre Martin-Hirsch,Sean Kehoe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.