All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the Series: The Current Multidisciplinary Oncology series, edited by Charles R. Thomas, consolidates and integrates the varied aspects of multidisciplinary care for major topics in oncology, including breast, lung, prostrate, head and neck and more. The volumes in the Current Multidisciplinary Oncology series represent all related topic areas, including oncology, radiation oncology, pain, pathology, imaging, psychological support and the primary disease. In addition, each volume includes a chapter focusing on special populations and the disease's impact / difference on them, and discussion of future directions and quality of life issues. In addition each volume has a chapter written by a private practice oncologist.
- Author BiographyAl Benson III, MD, Professor of Medicine, Associate Director for Clinical Investigations, Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University. A Chakravarthy, MD, Associate Professor, Radiation Oncology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. Stanley Hamilton, MD, Division Head, Pathology, M D Anderson Cancer Center. Elin Sigurdson, MD, Director of Surgical Oncology, Fox Chase Cancer Center. Charles Thomas, Jr. , MD, Series Editor, Professor and Chairman, Department of Radiation Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, USA.
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Multidisciplinary Oncology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight984 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAl B. Benson,Bapsi Chakravarthy,Elin Sigurdson,Stanley Hamilton
- Series Edited byCharles Thomas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.