All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 3 of Canciones de Espana: Songs of Nineteenth-Century Spain makes available thirty-one songs by eighteen composers and completes the three-volume anthology series. The series is comprised of eighty-three songs by fifty nineteenth-century Spanish composers. This final volume includes appendixes that arrange all the songs by level of difficulty and by gender.
- Author BiographyDr. Suzanne Rhodes Draayer, soprano, is professor of voice and related studies at Winona State University. She is the author of A Singer's Guide to the Songs of Joaquin Rodrigo (2003), and Canciones de Espana: Songs of Nineteenth-Century Spain, Volume I (2003) and Volume 2 (2005; all published by The Scarecrow Press, Inc.).
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2007
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight676 g
- Width217 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySuzanne Rhodes Draayer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.