All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.64
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.48
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.35
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.00
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- DescriptionTake a plunge off Mexico's Caribbean coastline and marvel at the coral and plants that have been popular with divers since the 1960s. Trek inland and visit Mayan ruins immersed in ancient forests. Stop briefly at the popular sites in Uxmal and Tulum, but stay as long as you like at the lesser-kwn monuments that are off the beaten path. Footprint's Cancun & Yucatan Peninsula Handbook provides thorough coverage of the area, with detailed information on everything from flamingo feeding grounds to beach resorts in Cancun. Includes Background section with fascinating insights into the history of the peninsula. * Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around. * Highlights map so you kw what t to miss. * Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep, and have fun. * Detailed street maps for Cancun, Campeche and other important towns and sights. * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint Handbook will help you get the most out of the Yucatan Peninsula without weighing you down.
- Author BiographyRichard Arghiris is a freelance writer, journalist, blogger, and long-term traveller. He has been wandering the highways and unpaved back roads of Central America since 2003, contributing to a range of Footprint titles and a host of websites, magazines and newspapers, including The Independent, The Observer, Perceptive Travel and Intercontinental Cry. His blog, www.unseenamericas.com, features news reports, narrative journalism and street photography from the sketchy US-Mexico border to the teeming rainforests of Panama.
- Author(s)Richard Arghiris
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.