Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionDo you need to kw whether internet dating is any fun or just fraught with frustrations? If the perils and pitfalls are bad eugh for the millennial girl, will a mature woman fare better or worse? Witty, entertaining and charming, let Jane Gill-Wilson alert you to the lurkaholic love-rats, parry the porn-again impostors, and never mind the handsome prince who turned into a toad, as she leads you over her rainbow of rhymes to see whether Mr Right, or an Old Crock, lies at the far end. Stranger than fiction and truer to life than any soap opera, Jane's intriguing miscellany of verse restores humour and humanity to the impersonal encounters of the internet with liveliness and warmth. Fresh and unflinching, this is a collection for readers to cherish and for any student of human nature to reflect upon, plus a shrewd gift for those who need a diplomatic hint.
- Author BiographyA divorced mum of three, retired nurse, writer, poet, lyricist and lover of red wine and chocolate... Jane Gill-Wilson is passionate about words, creating verse to either inspire, touch hearts, or merely make you smile. Join Jane as she shares the darker and sometimes lighter shade of menopausal dating - in rhyme!
- Author(s)Jane Gill-Wilson
- PublisherPegasus Elliot Mackenzie Publishers
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVanguard Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.