CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionCandidiasis or thrush is a fungal infection (mycosis) of any of the Candida species. Also commonly referred to as a yeast infection, candidiasis encompasses infections that range from superficial, such as oral thrush and vaginitis, to systemic and potentially life-threatening diseases. In this book, the authors discuss the epidemiology, symptoms and treatment options of candidiasis. Topics include invasive candidiasis and candida parapsilosis complex diagses and treatment; conventional and alternative treatment options for oral candidiasis; candida spp. in the oral cavity of children with immudeficiencies; oxidative stress and the development of antifungal agents for the treatment of candidiasis; inhalation and topical steroid therapy and oral candidiasis; and fluorescent staining for the diagsis of oral erythematous candidiasis.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight562 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byFelipe Contreras,Pedro Fuentes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.