All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you master this powerful trading system and identify the best trades. Inside this book you will discover candlestick charting, one of the most popular tools in technical analysis. Candlestick Charting Explained features updated charts and analysis as well as new material on integrating Western charting analysis with Japanese candlestick analysis, grouping candlesticks into families, detecting and avoiding false signals, and more.
- Author BiographyGregory L. Morris is a portfolio manager for PMFM, Inc., managing the PMFM Core Advantage Portfolio Trust mutual fund. One of the world's leading experts on candlestick charting, Morris is a consultant and the former CEO of MurphyMorris.com, which he and a partner founded and later sold to StockCharts.com. He is the author of The Complete Guide to Market Breadth Indicators, along with numerous articles for professional publications, and has spoken to thousands of traders and investors at industry conferences around the world.
- Author(s)Gregory L. Morris
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleProfessional Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1102 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.