Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionCandy Canes and Coke is the raw and painfully honest story of my journey. I was depressed, involved in an abusive relationship and utterly unhappy. I did t have the life I wanted. I was where near the mother and woman I knew I could be. My son was addicted to cocaine, and I wasn't sure I could save him. I couldn't understand what I was doing to contribute to my chaos. When I decided to be real with myself, I realized I was locked in a prison of debilitating low self worth. I am on a mission, with God and my children alongside, to escape my self-imposed prison; to transform my existence, to understand, to accept and to love me. I hope that sharing my very personal story of struggle and failure will help me improve my life, and provide comfort to others suffering, like me--in a self-imposed prison. This book is the journey I took to improve my life. Candy Canes and Coke is the story of my truth, and thing but my truth, so help me God.
- Author BiographyMomi Robins-Makaila is a Native Hawaiian woman and mother of three children. She was born and raised in Wai'anae, on the island of O'ahu, where she served as a public school teacher for ten years. She now teaches in Arizona. Her second book, Rescued By a God I Didn't Know, is a story of how God has made her life stronger through each struggle, helping her to face discomfort, pain, and separation knowing God makes her a better version of herself every day.
- Author(s)Momi Robins-Makaila
- PublisherKingdom Ink Publishing
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKingdom Ink Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.