Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe new Canid Action Plan synthesizes the current kwledge on the biology, ecology and status of all wild canid species, and outlines the conservation actions and projects needed to secure their long-term survival. Aiming at conservation biologists, ecologists, local conservation officials, administrators, educators, and all others dealing with canids in their jobs, the authors aspire to stimulate the conservation of all canids by highlighting problems, debating priorities and suggesting action.
- PublisherUnion Internationale pour la Conservation de la Nature et de ses Ressources,Switzerland
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationGland
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintUnion Internationale pour la Conservation de la Nature et de ses Ressources,Switzerland
- Content NoteIll.
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byClaudio Sillero-Zubiri,David W Macdonald,Michael Hoffmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.