All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCanine and Feline Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease is the first book to draw together clinically relevant information on the anesthetic management of dogs and cats with existing disease conditions. Providing a detailed reference on avoiding and managing complications resulting from concurrent disease, the book offers a ready reference for handling anesthesia in patients with common presenting diseases. Organized by body system, Canine and Feline Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease is designed to allow the reader to quickly find and apply advice for anesthetizing patients with specific conditions. Each chapter presents in-depth, practical information on the special considerations before, during, and after sedation and anesthesia of a patient with a given disease. Canine and Feline Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease is a useful reference for general practitioners, veterinary students, specialists in a variety of areas, and veterinary anesthesiologists alike.
- Author BiographyLindsey B.C. Snyder, DVM, MS, DACVAA, is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesia and Pain Management at the University of Wisconsin at Madison in Madison, Wisconsin, USA. Rebecca A. Johnson, DVM, PhD, DACVAA, is a Clinical Associate Professor of Anesthesia and Pain Management at the University of Wisconsin at Madison in Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLindsey B. C. Snyder,Rebecca A. Johnson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.