All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Can EOS 7D Mark II is an update to the classic 7D model, widely regarded as an excellent APS-C sensor DSLR, aimed at the serious enthusiast. The new model boasts faster burst shooting, improved autofocus and a much broader lSO range, contained in one of its best-built camera bodies. For stills photographers, the Mark II offers an all cross-type, 65-point AF module that works in conjunction with a 150,000-pixel RGB + IR metering sensor, offering the latest version of the 'lntelligent Tracking and Recognition' (iTR) focus system featured in the EOS-1D X. With iTR engaged and an initial focus point selected, focus can be initiated with a half-depress of the shutter-release button, leaving the camera to track the subject as it moves across the frame. The camera's continuous shooting rate is 10 frames per second, previously limited to pro-grade sports cameras.
- Author BiographyDavid Taylor is an award-winning landscape and travel photographer, born and raised in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear. His work has taken him all over the world, but away from his photographic career David lives on an exposed hill, overlooking the market town of Hexham in Northumberland.
- Author(s)David Taylor
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- Series TitleExpanded Guide
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Content Note200 full colour photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width145 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.