All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of the New Testament can and its authority looks deeper than the traditional surveys of councils and creeds, mining the biblical text itself for direction in understanding what the original authors and audiences believed the can to be. Can Revisited distinguishes itself by placing a substantial focus on the theology of can as the context within which the historical evidence is evaluated and assessed. In effect, this work successfully unites both the theology and the historical development of the can, ultimately serving as a practical defense for the authority of the New Testament books.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Kruger (PhD, University of Edinburgh) is president and professor of New Testament at Reformed Theological Seminary, Charlotte, and the author of a number of articles and books on early Christianity.
- Author(s)Michael J. Kruger
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight648 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.