Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionRecent advances in statistical methodology and computer automation are making canical correlation analysis available to more and more researchers. This volume explains the basic features of this sophisticated technique in an essentially n-mathematical introduction which presents numerous examples. Thompson discusses the assumptions, logic, and significance testing procedures required by this analysis, ting trends in its use and some recently developed extensions.
- Author BiographyBruce Thompson is (a) a former member of the Council of the American Educational Research Association (AERA), (b) a former nominee for AERA President, and (c) a former editor of AERJ:TLHD (as well as 3 other journals, including EPM for 9 years). Bruce is especially known for (a) his work on effect sizes, and (b) his contributions to creating the LibQUAL+(R) protocol, completed in ~20 language variations by more than 1,200,000 academic research library users at more than 1,100 institutions from around the world.
- Author(s)Bruce Thompson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1984
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight103 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.