All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.94Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionAnne was celebrating her 13th birthday with her parents. A boating accident, which caused the loss of both of her parents, left her stranded along the bank of a Kentucky river. She is later found and held captive by a reclusive trapper. Her biggest challenge was trying to appear content with her existence, even pretending to be pregnant, as she planned her escape. Learning as much as she could about tracking and the surrounding landscape she was later able to put these abilities to use. The last part of the vel centers on her escape. Her endurance and fortitude belie her 13 yrs. as she is forced to endure all types of new challenges with her captor less than 24 hrs. behind her. The book has a surprise ending as he finally closes in.
- Author BiographySharon Buckman resides in Crown Point, In. with her husband of 57 yrs. She is the mother of four children, including one blind foster child. Her favorite hobbies are writing, painting and working in her flower garden. She particularly enjoys writing short stories.
- Author(s)Sharon Buckman
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.