All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionMack Sawyer & his brother, Clint become involved with hippotherapy after visiting Sunshine Camp for disabled children. There Mack meets counselor Kelsi Davis and it's love at first sight. That is until a tornado injures Kelsi and she's paralyzed. Not wanting to be a burden to Mack, she makes sure he overhears a conversation with her mother, saying she longer wanted to live in the country or be with Mack. Both are left with broken hearts but will a strong country heart be able to change a city's girls' heart?
- Author BiographyLinda Nelson Ellis is a mom of three children, grandmother of four, and lives happily in East Texas surrounded by cows, horses, and the occasional wildlife that scamper through the pasture. Although she's had several articles published in magazines, this is her first novel, Can't Build A Fence, which was inspired by her late husband, Louis. You can visit Linda at her website, www.lindanelsonellis.com or look her up on Facebook. Contact her at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Linda Nelson Ellis
- PublisherDancing with Bear Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDancing with Bear Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.