All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhen sw reroutes a pre-Thanksgiving flight from O'Hare Airport to Detroit at night, a group of stranded travelers decide to let this dingbat Fred give them a ride. I'm one of 'em, and we each take a crack at telling tales to win our bus fares back. In short, what starts out sorry and distraught transforms into a ton of food for thought, a literary appetizer for the bounty that Thanksgiving has in store. So, you, embarking on this quirky trip: prepare for joy and sorrow-and a quip or two to counter negativity with gratitude and creativity.
- Author BiographyCATHY SPROUL was born and raised in south suburban Chicago. She holds a B.A. in Communications and English from Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), and an M.A. in Creative Writing/Satire from Prescott College (Arizona). Her prior works have appeared in Teacher Magazine and The Wittenburg [sic] Door. A secondary English and mathematics teacher, she currently lives in Tucson, Arizona, where she works with at-risk youth, promotes responsible dog ownership, and creates bad puns.
- Author(s)Cathy Sproul
- Publisher21st Century Renaissance Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint21st Century Renaissance Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.