All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn Molly O Keefe s captivating new contemporary romance, a woman with a past and a man without a future struggle to find a place where they belong. A girl from the wrong side of the tracks, Tara Jean Sweet kws that opportunity will never kck; she ll have to seize it. Elderly Texas rancher Lyle Baker has a dying request: He will give Tara Jean a stake in his leather business in exchange for a little family subterfuge. All Tara Jean has to do is play the part of a gold-digging fiancee to lure Lyle s estranged children home. The mission is soon accomplished. Now Lyle s gone and his ridiculously handsome son, Luc, an ice hockey superstar sidelined by injuries, is the new owner of Crooked Creek ranch. He s also Tara Jean s boss. But being so close to sinfully sweet Tara Jean does crazy things to Luc s priorities, like make him want to pry her deepest secrets from those irresistible lips. But when Tara Jean s past demands a dirty showdown, will Luc stay and fight?
- Author BiographyMolly O Keefe published her first Harlequin romance at age twenty-five and hasn t looked back. She loves exploring each character s road toward happily ever after. She s won two Romantic Times Reviewers Choice awards and the RITA for Best Novella in 2010. Originally from a small town outside of Chicago, she now lives in Toronto, Canada, with her husband, two kids, and the largest heap of dirty laundry in North America.
- Author(s)Molly O'Keefe
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Dell Publishing Group, Div of Random House, Inc
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight181 g
- Width108 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.