All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionCan't Shout It Out is a book that contains principles that can be applied to any broken relationships. But it was Author Sheila L. (Jones) Clarke's struggling Christian marriage that was used as the groundwork for these numerous learned-principles to be walked out. The principles are t listed numerically in the book, but are interwoven at various places throughout the author's true and transparent story. It is a love story between a man, a woman, and their God that will take you on a relationship journey that will seem personal, relatable, and tangible. You will be taken from beginning struggles to ending victories. Not for the purpose of just enjoying a great read, but you will also be given scripturally-based, life-applicable principles that (if applied) can bring anyone to a place of healing in their broken relationships. The author quotes, During the struggling years of my marriage, I would have welcomed a guide on my journey through the hard places by anyone who had walked this way before. I searched for a mentor or predecessor - for anyone who could give a report that they personally had conquered their relationship struggles. Unfortunately, there were few who had this victorious report around me (even in my local church home). But I am longer discouraged, because I w understand that it was part of my purpose and destiny to first stumble and then walk through the difficult places and record the journey, so those who read this book will t have to stumble any longer or for as long as I did. And for those who are considering marriage and read this book also, prayerfully, they will be able to 'walk intentionally' and t stumble at all. Lastly, this book has been written to provide ministry for those Christian leaders who minister words across various pulpits that bring healing to others while their relationships and families suffer in silence. In her writing, the author emphatically expresses her belief, that it is God's desire to restore all of our relationships, (natural and church) back to a place of wholeness. She teaches that loving relationships are the Christian's greatest witness to the World. And that it is through how Christians treat one ather in their relationships that others will be able to recognize them as being Christ's ambassadors (representatives of His Love). She also teaches that it is imperative that Christians do t misrepresent Christ or His Love, because those who are hurting and are lost in the World, desperately need to see this Love in action in their (Christians) relationships. Because when they see love, they see God.
- Author BiographySheila L. (Jones) Clarke is an Author and Christian speaker. She is also a Certified Christian Women's Life and Relationship Coach. She has often been called upon to speak at various Women's Ministry Conferences and Events. Residing in St. Louis, Missouri, where she works in team ministry with her husband, Wayne, Sheila has also been honored to be the co-speaker with her husband at various Christian marriage conferences, seminars and workshops throughout their 30 plus years of marriage. Sheila who is also a Certified Christian Mentor (along with her husband) has a passion for helping guide and mentor the next generation of Christian married couples.
- Author(s)Sheila L (Jones) Clarke
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJennifer Fandel
- Illustrator(s)Tameka Greene
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.