CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- Description'A terrific blow for freedom. Richly comic' Boris Johnson. 'Properly funny. I've put it in a seldom-used toilet.' Jeremy Clarkson We are forever being ordered around - 100 things to do before you're 30; 50 albums you must own; change your life in two weeks. Why - is this an increasingly desperate search for happiness? Perhaps you can in fact attain happiness t by going anywhere or doing anything but instead by actually reducing your ambitions. This is the philosophy behind '63 Things Not To Do Before You Die'. Each chapter begins with a diatribe, followed by a detailed look at the alternative side of the most frequently cited must do's, giving off-putting facts and statistics to quote at holier-than-thou thrillseekers. Wish-fulfillment lists take heed...
- Author BiographyRichard Wilson is head of comedy for Hat Trick Productions and executive producer of Have I Got News For You. He has also previously worked on Never Mind the Buzzcocks and Room 101. His first book for Portico, Can't Be Arsed: 101 Things Not To Do Before You Die (9781906032371) was published in 2008.
- Author(s)Richard Wilson
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 black and white illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width125 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.