All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionPerec, the legendary author of Life: A User's Manual, was fascinated by the possibility of employing n-fictional languages for altogether more mischievous purposes. This volume collects various texts in which he uses the expressionless termilogy of sociology, entomology and linguistics to achieve effects they are distinctly designed to avoid. Not surprisingly, it is experimental', but it is also strange, preposterous and highly entertaining. Harry Matthews co-wrote one of the essays.'
- Author(s)Georges Perec
- PublisherAtlas Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlas Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.