All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and published in cooperation with Canyonlands Natural History Association, Canyon Country Wildflowers is a comprehensive field guide to the diverse flora of the Four-corners area of the U.S., including Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. This valuable reference is organized by color and family for easy plant identification of more than 200 species--perfect for experienced botanists and vices alike.
- Author BiographyDamian Fagan is a botanist and naturalist who has done extensive work with the National Park Service and has been a wildlife consultant for many years. He graduated from the University of Washington and is the author of Pacific Northwest Wildflowers and Arches and Canyonlands National Parks Pocket Guide (both FalconGuides). He lives in Washington with his wife Raven, and daughter Luna Sierra.
- Author(s)Damian Fagan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleWildflower Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight25 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.