Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis compendium provides an ermous amount of documentary data, usefully organized, much of it unseen since original (and often obscure) publication. Writings are by and about Capablanca; the minute details of his life and games proceed chrologically; the controversies of his career are especially well documented. The book has a games and positions index, an index of openings, a general index, and 26 rare photographs on glossy plates.
- Author Biography<b>Edward Winter</b> is an author, journalist, archivist and the world's most renowned chess historian (in the words of Grandmaster Yasser Seirawan). He began <i>Chess Notes</i> in 1982.
- Author(s)Edward Winter
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, frontispiece, black & white plates
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.