All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're looking for a quiet retreat or boisterous nightlife, bird-watching or whale-watching, ocean beaches or kettle ponds, drive-ins or professional theater, Cape Cod and the islands offer all that and more. The very best resource available to guide you through the riches of this fabled place is the tried-and-true Explorer's Guide Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket, w in its 10th edition.
- Author BiographyKim Grant is a travel writer and photographer. Her photography appears in Explorer's Guides to Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, the Berkshire Hills and Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and New York City, as well as other travel guides and national magazines. She is the author of Explorer's Guide Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket and Explorer's Guide Hawaii, plus several Lonely Planet guides. She divides her time between Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Sausalito, California.
- Author(s)Kim Grant
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight650 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.