All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCape Light, Joel Meyerowitz's series of serene and contemplative color photographs taken on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, quickly became one of the most influential and popular photography books in the latter part of the twentieth century, breaking new ground both for color photography and for the medium's acceptance into the art world. Now, over thirty-five years later, Aperture is pleased to bring back this classic collection in its original form. The book features all the w - iconic images of the original edition, newly remastered and printed as never before. In it, everyday scenes - an approaching storm, a local grocery store at dusk, the view through a bedroom window-are transformed by the stunning light of Cape Cod and the lumius vision of the photographer. Meyerowitz is a contemporary master of color photography, and through his eyes small - town life on the Cape is imbued once more with a powerful and captivating beauty.
- Author(s)Bruce K. MacDonald,Joel Meyerowitz
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight1110 g
- Width229 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.