Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike any other tour guide, this book provides a unique combination of five short tours that are easy to walk and designed to make you a local expert. Take a quick, entertaining stroll while you enjoy unique titbits of information and eclectic stops. Even if you take only one of the tours, this book brings historical Cape May home to you. Detailed prose and 126 vivid colour photographs help you fully experience Cape May with every turn of the page. The best thing about this guide is that each tour takes place along commonly travelled, familiar routes, which makes it easy to get to kw the area. At Cape May Point, you can search for Cape May diamonds on the beach. From Lover's Lane through town to Congress Hall and the Henry Sawyer Inn, everyone will enjoy the tour.
- Author BiographyMichele M. Paiva has spent a lifetime strolling through Cape May, New Jersey. Working in communications, she called suburban Philadelphia home.
- Author(s)Michele Paiva
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note126 colour photos
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.