All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book employs critical ethgraphy and critical discourse analysis to explore what Cape Verdeans have to say about women's lives in the era of twenty-first century globalization. The authors investigate the ecomic and personal difficulties they face such as poverty, managing single mother-headed households, and violence.
- Author BiographyKATHERINE CARTER is an Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Kurdistan-Hawler, Northern Iraq. JUDY AULETTE is a Professor in the Department of Sociology and the Women's and Gender Studies Program at the University of North Carolina, USA.
- Author(s)Judy Aulette,Katherine Carter
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2009
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.