All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionCompared to other main groups of procurement, capital equipment features numerous characteristics that significantly impact the purchasing process. The process of purchasing capital equipment therefore requires specific attention and above all a systematic approach. To overcome these challenges, a holistic process model and specific tools and methods for capital equipment purchasing are presented. The following topics regarding capital equipment purchasing are presented: * Compliance management * Savings measurement * Life cycle costs and total cost of ownership * Determining the optimum useful life and replacement time * Real options approach for the evaluation of investment alternatives * Performance contracting Readers are provided with a comprehensive and structured process model for capital equipment purchasing. The comprehensive set of methods including various instruments and methods presented in this book support the establishment of a professional capital equipment purchasing process.
- Author BiographyThe authors of this series are researchers of the University of St.Gallen, scientists of other leading international research centers with the focus on procurement and supply chain management, consultants of Kerkhoff Consulting and practitioners. As a result of the frequent formation of mixed teams, consisting of authors with theoretical and practical background, a close link between these disciplines occurs.
- Author(s)Daniel Maucher,Erik Hofmann,Jens Hornstein,Rainer den Ouden
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleProfessional Supply Management
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.