Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionTwo events altered a positive picture for this region - the Mexican crisis of 1994-95 and the Asian crisis of 1997. This book analyses the return of private capital to Latin America and studies the policy options available to ecomic authorities.'
- Author(s)Felipe Larrain
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleDevelopment & Inequality in the Market Economy S.
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note59figs.55tabs.
- Weight750 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.