All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionBruce Jacobs sifts through the history of modern finance, from the efficient market hypothesis to behavioral psychology and chaos theory, to determine the cause of recent market crashes. * Includes a Foreword from Nobel Laureate Harry M. Markowitz. * Showcases the expertise of an author who identified and predicted the causes of 1987, 1997 and 1998 crashes. * Explains the risks of little--understood option replication. * Offers chapter summaries, appendices and a glossary.
- Author BiographyBruce I. Jacobs is a cofounder and principal of Jacobs Levy Equity Management, an investment counselor with $5 billion in institutional assets under management, located in Roseland, New Jersey. He holds a doctorate in finance from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr Jacobs is co--author, with Kenneth N. Levy, of the book, Equity Management: Quantitative Analysis for Stock Selection.
- Author(s)Bruce I. Jacobs
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/1999
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight578 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.