All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionCapital Market Integration in South Asia: Realizing the SAARC Opportunity discusses the potential Capital Market Products/Activities which can create closer inter-linkage of the South Asian capital markets and help local/global investors benefit from this ecomic opportunity. While some ideas may be implementable w; others have future promise as the regional markets further mature. The book demonstrates both retail and institutional investor interest in this combined high-growth region by offering scope for yield, diversification and risk mitigation, maximized upside from multiple growth markets, minimized downside through low-correlation constituents, and more. The book's core theme addresses the challenges towards deepening the awareness and acceptability of regional ecomies. Only when this happens will the asset flows increase into the regional market products, providing scale-up that will aid viability for these products. * Presents unconventional ideas for converting SAARC's unique opportunities into ideas for capital markets * Includes socioecomic issues as a part of the discussion* Offers a unique perspective on how the region's ecomic opportunities can be translated into actual products* Includes numerous charts and figures on South Asia's ecomic state, its financial opportunities, and projected growth
- Author BiographySourajit Aiyer is a senior manager in investor relations and corporate planning with Motilal Oswal Financial Services, Mumbai, a leading Indian capital markets company. Previously he worked in equity trading operations with UBS Investment Bank, London; in financial analysis with Reliance Broadcast, Mumbai; and in financial research with Evalueserve, Gurgaon. He has done internships with Tata Motor Finance, Delhi and Grameen Bank, Bangladesh. He has written on over 60 unique topics in over 30 publications across 13 countries.
- Author(s)Sourajit Aiyer
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication02/11/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier / The Lancet
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.