All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Capital Ring is a 75-mile (120 km) walking route encircling inner London that links the astonishing number of islands of green space - parks, woodlands, abandoned railway lines, towpaths and nature reserves - which still survive in the very heart of the city. The Ring takes in many of London's leading attractions - for example, the Thames Barrier, Eltham Palace and Richmond Park - as well as overlooked gems such as Oxleas Meadows, the Parkland Walk and Abbey Mills Pumping Station, and gives a close-up view of the ever-changing Olympic Park. This guide divides the route into 15 sections, each starting and finishing at a public transport point, and is packed with a vast amount of information.
- Author BiographyCOLIN SAUNDERS is a member of the London Walking Forum, which first conceived two London orbital walking routes, and is the author of Aurum's guide on The Capital Ring, as well as of the guide to The North Downs Way. He lives in North London.
- Author(s)Colin Saunders
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.