Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionInside the risk management and corporate governance issues behind capital structure decisions Practical ways of determining capital structures have always been mysterious and riddled with risks and uncertainties. Dynamic paradigm shifts and the multi-dimensional operations of firms further complicate the situation. Financial leaders are under constant pressure to outdo their competitors, but how to do so is t always clear. Capital Structure Decisions offers an introduction to corporate finance, and provides valuable insights into the decision-making processes that face the CEOs and CFOs of organizations in dynamic multi-objective environments. Exploring the various models and techniques used to understand the capital structure of an organization, as well as the products and means available for financing these structures, the book covers how to develop a goal programming model to enable organization leaders to make better capital structure decisions. Incorporating international case studies to explain various financial models and to illustrate ways that capital structure choices determine their success, Capital Structure Decisions looks at existing models and the development of a new goal-programming model for capital structures that is capable of handling multiple objectives, with an emphasis throughout on mitigating risk. * Helps financial leaders understand corporate finance and the decision-making processes involved in understanding and developing capital structure * Includes case studies from around the world that explain key financial models * Emphasizes ways to minimize risk when it comes to working with capital structures There are a number of criteria that financial leaders need to consider before making any major capital investment decision. Capital Structure Decisions analyzes the various risk management and corporate governance issues to be considered by any diligent CEO/CFO before approving a project.
- Author BiographyYamini Agarwal is currently Vice Chairperson and Professor of Finance at the Indian Institute of Finance. She also edits the refereed quarterly journal Finance India, as its Associate Editor. She has completed her doctorate in Finance from The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi on Capital Structure Decisions under Multiple Objectives. She has also successfully completed a Strategic Business Finance program for Senior Executives as a sponsored and nominated candidate of SIDA (Swedish International Development Authority) in Sweden and Malaysia.
- Author(s)Yamini Agarwal
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date17/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.