All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining how the recent U.S. ecomic crisis, which quickly spread around the world, marked a turning point in the history of capitalism, this book contends that the system will t bounce back and will t return to the rmal capitalist boom-and-bust cycle. Using youth unemployment as a key measure of stagnation of a system in decline, as well as Marxist analytical tools, it shows how global capitalism has reached a tipping point. Other featured examples demonstrate how capitalism is t only wrecking the environment, but has outgrown the planet and threatens its very existence, nearing a resurgence of global class struggle at levels t seen since the 1930s.
- Author BiographyFred Goldstein is a contributing editor for Workers World and the author of Low Wage Capitalism. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Fred Goldstein
- PublisherWorld View Forum
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld View Forum
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.