All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.09
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.76Trending at AU $39.42
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last decade, political ecomists and other macro-oriented scholars have increasingly focused on the comparative specificities of distinct capitalist systems. Mostly, these systems are studied as national systems. Such models of capitalism are often studied with reference to various institutional dimensions: financial systems, labour relations, welfare state institutions, corporate governance, ecomic policy making, etc. This volume brings invative and synthetic contributions combining as many as these institutional dimensions as possible. The issue contains papers by Robert Boyer, A. Tylecote & F. Visintin, Chris McNally & William Lazonick. It also contains a special section based on a contribution by Michael Shalev, 'Limits and alternatives to multiple regression in comparative political ecomy', which addresses techniques of analysing the variety of political-ecomic constellations in a methodological way. Shalevs views are critically scrutinized by a number of leading scholars, including Charles Ragin, Ro Rothstein, Gosta Esping-Andersen, Jonas Pontusson and others. This book series is available electronically online.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleComparative Social Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight769 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKristen Nordhaug,Lars Mjoset,Tommy H. Clausen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.