Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.67
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.74
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $27.70
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.28
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionCapoeria is a Brazilian art that involves dancing and fighting. Capoeira was invented in the 1800s and it has become a popular activity today. Capoeira is w being used to help street children in Brazil to stay away from trouble. How does it help these children? What do they learn from capoeira?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1600
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight76 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD video
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.