Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by allyourentertainment
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe Battlestar Galactica phenomenon continues with this undeniably compelling look at where the real conflict between humans and the Cylons began. in a vibrant world remarkably like our own: Caprica. Fifty-eight years before Battlestar takes off, two owerful families - the Graystones and the Adamas - find their destinies irrevocably intertwined after a devastating explosion. As both houses struggle with the line where humanity ends and artificial intelligence - the Cylon race - begins, they'll face off in a battlefield of corporate conspiracy, murder, sexual politics and family backbiting. As the series races towards its stunning conclusion, the seeds are sown for the inevitable, brutal clash between the newly-born Cylon race and its human creators. This critically acclaimed seri s is from Executive Producers Ronald D. Moore and David Eick and stars Golden Globe nominee Eric Stoltz and Esai Morales.
- TitleCaprica - The Complete Series
- Product Release Date03/11/2011
- Theatrical Release Year2009
- Number of Discs6
- ActorsAlessandra Torresani,Brian Markinson,Eric Stoltz,Esai Morales,Hiro Kanagawa,Jim Thomson,Jorge Montesi,Karen Elizabeth Austin,Magda Apanowicz,Panou,Paula Malcomson,Polly Walker,Sasha Roiz,Scott Porter,Sina Najafi
- Rating InfoStrong Violence And Themes
- Run Time730 minutes
- Primary GenreHorror/Sci-Fi
- Sub GenreAction,Drama
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Additional DataBoxset
- Is Box SetYes
- Is TV SeriesYes
- Tag LineThe future of humanity begins with a choice.
Most relevant reviews
- kevination0202 Apr, 2017by
A good plot, at times, but dreadful acting and poor directing.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- christopher.cla...24 Aug, 2013by
Buy it! Watch it! You will not regret it!
The best show I have watched in a very long time. Yes it is science fiction BUT if you are not into science fiction you will love this. It is a mixture of drama and science fiction.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $44.99Trending at AU $89.64
- AU $18.50Trending at AU $21.92
- AU $82.99Trending at AU $101.20
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $26.07
- AU $36.99Trending at AU $37.76
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $59.93
- AU $8.95Trending at AU $9.48