All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
About this product
- DescriptionBrief introductory text presents basics of calculus from the engineering viewpoint. Topics include differential, integral, and time calculus; equations of motion and their solution; complex variables, algebra, and functions; complex and operational calculus; and simple and inverse transformations. Includes 70 diagrams and 8 tables. 1962 edition.
- Author(s)Ira Ritow
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleDover Books on Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width135 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.