Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by koraleigh
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $15.91
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth book in the series features the two men kwn as Captain Starlight . Both were bushrangers who travelled widely across the country in the second half of the 19th Century, and although their backgrounds and their crimes differed greatly, they are linked by their connection with a character from a vel. Frank Pearson was the first Starlight who burst onto the scene in 1868, when he abandoned his practice as a doctor, stole a horse and took off on a bushranging spree that ended in a shoot out and the death of a policeman. Pearson was a very talented man: intelligent, well educated and well read, and a clever artist and composer. He was also a pathological liar with moral compass whatsoever. He had so many aliases that we dont even kw what his real name was. The other was Henry Readford, whose stunning theft of 1000 cattle was the inspiration for the fictional character Captain Starlight in Rolf Boldrewoods vel Robbery Under Arms.
- Author(s)Jane Smith
- PublisherBig Sky Publishing
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNewport, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBig Sky Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.