All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.61Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.20
- AU $45.93Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA pampered millionaire's son tumbles overboard from a luxury liner and falls into good fortune, disguised in the form of a fishing boat. The gruff and hearty crew teach the young man to be worth his salt as they fish the waters off the Grand Banks of Newfoundland. Brimming with adventure and humor.
- Author BiographyNobel Laureate Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936) is best remembered for children's tales such as The Jungle Book as well as his poetry and stories about British soldiers in India, which include Gunga Din and The Man Who Would Be King. Kipling was enormously popular at the turn of the 20th century but his reputation declined with the change in attitude toward British imperialism. In recent years Kipling's works have found new acclaim as a vibrant source of literary and cultural history.
- Author(s)Rudyard Kipling
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDover Children's Evergreen Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight127 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.